Prior Express Written Consent to Receive Auto-Dialed Calls & Text Messages to Your Mobile Phone Number
[Medterra CBD] ("Company," "We," or "Us") seeks your consent to contact you with certain non-emergency, automated, autodialed, prerecorded, or other telemarketing and advertising phone calls or text messages under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), as well as for any other purpose related to order processing and our products and services. By checking the consent box on the Company’s website to which this Consent is linked, you authorize Us, our service providers, and our affiliates to contact you using:
- The phone or mobile number provided below.
- An automatic telephone dialing system (ATDS) or artificial prerecorded voice.
You understand that:
- You are not required to grant consent as a condition of buying any property, goods, or services.
- You may revoke your consent at any time.*
- Message and data rates may apply.
- If your contact information changes, you should inform Us by email@example.com
By providing your consent, you agree to notify Us immediately if you change your number or transfer your phone to another person. You also agree that the scope of this consent includes any mobile phone number that We may identify as your by using data-appending services or other investigative methods.
You understand that the text messages may be seen by anyone with access to your phone or mobile device. Accordingly, you should take steps to safeguard your text messages if you want them to remain private.
*If you do not want to receive calls or text messages, then you can unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling customer service at (800) 971-1288 specifying your preference. To stop text messages and calls to a mobile number, you can simply reply “STOP” to any text message we may send you.