- What’s in CBD oil?
- Cannabinoids and the entourage effect
- Terpenes and the entourage effect
- Flavonoids and the entourage effect
- Is full spectrum better?
- The best products for engaging the entourage effect
What’s in CBD oil?The most effective CBD products contain a blend of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids that remains as true to nature’s full spectrum design as possible. After all, cannabinoids are just one class of hemp’s many ‘active ingredients’. The mature hemp plant contains:
- Cannabinoids: CBD, CBDv, THC, CBC, CBG, and CBN
- Terpenes: Myrcene, pinene, limonene, linalool, and more
- Flavones: Canflavin A, B, and C